The Chatsworth Skating Club will take every step possible to ensure a safe and fun environment for all participants and parents for our sessions for the upcoming season. We will be following all guidelines as outlined by the Province of Ontario, Public Health, the Township of Chatsworth, Skate Canada and Skate Ontario. Please see below some of the items we will execute to help accomplish this and what you can expect when entering the arena.
1. As per the Township of Chatsworth's policy all participants and spectators entering the facility 12 years of age or older must be fully vaccinated by the date of the ice time to be eligible to enter the facility. Everyone will be required to provide proof of vaccination along with a government issued identification before entering (no exceptions). Those under the age of 12, who are not currently eligible for vaccination, will be permitted to enter the facility with a fully vaccinated adult. Not sure how to get your proof of vaccination, you can do so by clicking here
and following the instructions.
2. Prior to leaving for the arena we ask that everyone perform a health wellness self check to ensure everyone is feeling well and is not exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 that may put other participants, spectators, the facility and our program at risk. The public health screening tool can be found by clicking here
. If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 you will be denied access to the building.
3. You will be denied access to the building if you are a high risk contact of a COVID positive person and/or have been asked to isolate by public health due to potential exposure to COVID-19.
4. All participants and parent/guardians are required to hand sanitize upon entry to the facility.
5. Face masks will be required by all visitors including participants, coaches, parent/guardian, etc. when not on the ice, eating or drinking.
6. Follow all physical distancing requirements outline by public health and the Township of Chatsworth as well as abiding by any markings in the Keady Community Centre.
7. All equipment used on ice by the coaching staff and program assistants will be quarantined and sanitized in between uses.